My life as a retired show dog and now-retired reading therapy dog but all around good boy.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Owwie

I hurt my leg a few days ago. I'm not sure how. I was running or jumping or something and tweaked it. Doctor Bo says it's just a sprain, whatever that means. Nothing's broken. Nothing's out of place. My right leg. When I stand, I sometimes hold my paw off the ground. But I can still run and bark at people on the path behind my fence, or the birds. When my people touch my leg, there's no one spot that really hurts. So I just kind of limp around. I feel like John Wayne, pilgrim. Doctor Bo says to take it easy for three weeks. So I haven't been on a walk since Saturday. I'm getting antsy. I'm only a pup (for a few more weeks at least) and so I have lots of energy still.

Shoes taste good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home