My life as a retired show dog and now-retired reading therapy dog but all around good boy.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Puppies at Greeley Day 2

Meet Gunnison, a charming new Spinone puppy from Denver. That's him with me at a mini Spinone party in my back yard. Winston also came to hang out and play after the show this morning. I also met two other new Spinones down at the ring named Joyce and Regina.

Huh? What's that? OK, Lady. While I don't normally let my people tell me what to say on my blog (since it is my blog, afterall, and not theirs), My Lady wants me say something:

She wants me "to give a howl out to all the great spinone yoda's who've helped her learn how to go to dog shows to show me, and made it so much fun that we kept trying." So thanks from her.

Oh, and the funniest thing today? Winston's handler was late coming to the ring -- OK, that part isn't funny, but this is: My Guy had to show Winston, in his shorts and sandals and t-shirt (well, Winston wasn't wearing the shorts, My Guy was). No long pants, not even a tie! Not even a suit coat! The only thing he had going for him was the sensible shoes. And then we had to stand next to each other in the ring, and I went over to say 'hey' to My Guy, and he told me to turn around since we weren't on the same team at the moment, since he was trying to help Winston win. Man, that guy's competitive. You won't know it to look at him, but geez.... Oh, at the show, I won best of opposite sex, which is totally awesome even though I don't know what it means.

Now I'm tired from all the visitors and action, so I shall sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home