My life as a retired show dog and now-retired reading therapy dog but all around good boy.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

See me in Denver this coming weekend

So I guessed correctly: my people told me we're going to Denver next weekend. They want me to tell everyone to come see me in Denver at the National Western Complex. So, "come see me!"

+ Saturday, Feb. 17: Ring 15, 12:15 p.m, although we follow 18 Cocker Spaniels so it might be a bit after 12:30 by the time we get our turn.

+ Sunday, Feb. 18: Ring 12 at 9:10 a.m., and we're first up so be on time!

+ Monday, Feb. 19: Ring 16 at 8 a.m,, although we follow 25 Weimaraners so it might be closer to 8:30.

And get this: There are 20 other Spinone Italiano dogs scheduled to show on Saturday and Sunday, and 14 others on Monday. That's a huge mob of spinoni. The last time we saw more than about 10 in one place was in Kansas City two summers ago. (If you love spinoni, you can also see 17 others on Friday at 12:45 p.m. but not me.)

And speaking of big shows, watch for my Greeley buddy Louie the Otterhound when you watch the 131st Westminster Kennel Club show from New York City on Monday and Tuesday. I can say I knew him when... because, y'know, I did. He won the Otterhounds last year and made the final five of the Hound Group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home