My life as a retired show dog and now-retired reading therapy dog but all around good boy.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Run reindeer run

My people told me we'd see the Reindeer Run today, but it turns out I had to walk 3 miles, although I did see Santa. There were a lot of people who had reindeer antlers, though, including a few dogs. I met a yellow dog named Otto, who was fun to play with, and a white dog named Ceasar, who was small and fast and a little scary and who wanted to my hat at first, but then he was fun. And I saw a little black dog in a Santa Claus suit who was growly so I hope he gets a lump of coal in his bowl for Christmas. Lots of people asked what kind of dog I was, as usual, but none of them made the ice cream joke, which might be a first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home