My life as a retired show dog and now-retired reading therapy dog but all around good boy.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Mister Best In Breed, thank you very much

















It was a long 525 mile drive home this afternoon, but this morning I'm proud and shocked to mention that I was named Best in Breed in the Spinone class at the Sangre De Cristo dog show in Las Lunas, New Mexico. It's the first time that's ever happened to me. I got a neat ribbon and a cool little medal, too. OK, so there was only one other Spinone, but let's not tell anyone that. And she beat me on Saturday morning. And she's only like 9 months old. But she's already earned her championship title and I did better today. WOOF! WOOF!

That photo above is me looking a little goofy against an adobe wall on Canyon Road in Santa Fe taken yesterday afternoon... then again I often look a little goofy. That's why my people love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home