My life as a retired show dog and now-retired reading therapy dog but all around good boy.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Second place

So, I got second place -- twice -- in my return to the show ring yesterday and today at the Boulder/Flatirons show down in Longmont. That woman I live with just said she thinks the show leash sucks all my personality out, but the truth is I just like to see her sweat. And I was tired playing with my pseudocousin Amigo, so that's why I tried to sit down today. I guess that's some big-time no-no in the ring. As if! The judge was really really nice. And the pointers that were after us were so funny. At least their people were. Oh, and second place, out of two dogs. Big deal.

The good news is my Spinone friend Winston finished his championship points today, so that's cool. I got to see Vinny again too (but, sadly, not Rico) and he (Vinny, and Rico too) has a new baby boy living at his house, which I guess is also cool. Right now, though, it's so hot, I think I'll go sleep until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home