My life as a retired show dog and now-retired reading therapy dog but all around good boy.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

The mountains!

Eric and Connor drove me to the mountains today, and it was cool. Cold, actually. First, we stopped and went for a neat walk around the lake in downtown Estes Park and I got to pee, but after about 10 minutes it really started snowing, so we had to get back in the car. Then we drove way up high into the mountains to like 10,000 feet where the sun was shining, but it was very cold and lots of snow so I just stayed in the car. Then we went back down to Horseshoe Park and watched elk. Man, they're big. I parked a couple of times, but then I laid down and slept as we drove back out of the canyon. We went for another short walk along Devil's Backbone near Loveland. Ooo spooooky, but it really wasn't. I met some nice people and got to pee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home