My life as a retired show dog and now-retired reading therapy dog but all around good boy.

Friday, August 20, 2004

Nebraska!

We drove a very long way today. All the way across half of Iowa and then all of big flat boring Nebraska and then half of Colorado. Woof! We got to stop a lot at things called rest areas next to the big highways, and there were all kinds of cool smells to be smelled at each stop. Other dogs, of course, but birds and squirrels and skunks and raccoons and mice and foxes and so on. Lots of other dogs. At the stops Connor and Reade take me on a short run. I have pretty short legs, and I'm only like 10 weeks old, so I couldn’t go very far or very fast. Mostly, I rode in a green crate in the back of the car and I chewed up plastic water bottles, which are like totally my favorite toy right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home